Based on some requests from authors and speaker candidates, the article submission date has been extended to 1 September 2017
- Book of MSCEIS Program (will be launched soon)
- Article Preparation Guidelines
- Information for Author
- Copyright Agreement Template
- Download for Flyer
Welcome to MSCEIS 2017
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the Mathematics, Science and Computer Science Education International Seminar (MSCEIS) which will be held on 14 October 2017 at Grand Tjokro Hotel, Jl. Cihampelas 211 – 217 Cipaganti 40131, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. This 5th seminar is held annually started since 2013. This seminar is organized by FPMIPA UPI and supported by Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI).
The aims of the seminar are:
- to gather the scientists, educational experts and practicioners, students, and civil society organization representatives in the scientific forum,
- to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge about innovation in mathematics, science, computer science, and education.
The theme of MSCEIS 2017 is “Promoting Mathematics and Science for Technology and Education Advancement”.
We are pleased to invite you to consider contributing papers or posters for the 5th Mathematics, Science and Computer Science Education International Seminar (MSCEIS) 2017. The submission process will be done through online system.
Fitri Khoerunnisa, Ph.D. (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
The scope of the seminar is not limited to the following major topics as they relate to the Educational Sciences:
|Pure and Applied Mathematics
|Science and Technology
||Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science Education
Selected articles will be published by
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series (indexed by Scopus, Inspec, INSPIRE-HEP, MathSciNet, ISI Proceedings, Chemical Abstracts, NASA Astrophysics Data System, INIS (International Nuclear Information System), and VINITI Abstracts Journal (Referativnyi Zhurnal).
- Jurnal Pengajaran MIPA (JPMIPA) which is accredited by DIKTI.
- ISBN proceedings indexed by Google Scholar and IPI.
Registration Fee and Payment
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the payment proof through their account (NOT Email). Author can upload by logging in to the online system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.
The registration fee should be paid by bank transfer to:
Bank : Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Account Holder Name : Tuszie Widhiyanti
Account Number : 0522362923
Swift Code : BNINIDJAXXX
We do not provide printed local proceedings onsite, please contact us if you need one. There is an additional charge to ship it to your address.
Please read carefully about accomodation information. You can see in here.
Please read carefully about visa information. You can see in here.
Secretariat at :
FPMIPA 2nd Floor of FPMIPA A Building
Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
Jl.Dr.Setiabudhi No.229 Bandung, Jawa Barat Indonesia
Website : msceis.conference.upi.edu
email : firstname.lastname@example.org